Monday, October 1, 2012

Snapshots

Just a quick post to share some pics with everyone!  Happy Monday!
 
 
 
Palmetto Bay Plantation
This is by far, one of the most relaxing spots I have found yet on the island.  Unfortunately, I was working and could not partake :(  I'll be back!


It's really hard to get over this.  It's real.  And I live here!
 
 Testing out the new equipment!  It's awesome!
 
Parrott Tree Resort
In the distance is a man made lagoon, instead of a pool
 
 
 My favorite thing to do with the flowers here :)
 
The guard at Parrott Tree Resort.
 
 
Roger and Vern.  Roger is the bartender at a new resort, still under construction, called Grand Roatan.
Vern is the owner/developer.  He is from Eugene, Oregon.
He told me that he tells people he relocated to Southern Oregon.  ha!
 
Can you see him?  Black Iguana
 
Coconut Tree seeds.  So pretty!
 
More R&R at Palmetto Bay Plantation
 
Gerardo, teaching me how to make a Tequila Sunrise, while I'm working... 
 
San Simon Beach club
 
 
 Infinity Bay serves sushi.  It's always fresh, and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment