Tuesday, December 31, 2013

They just keep coming!

This morning I received an email from the shipping service in Florida. There are now 30 lbs of shoe donations waiting to be shipped!!! Can you believe it?? THIRTY POUNDS OF SHOES!

I'm looking forward to the shipment to arrive (they hold them until there is at least 20 lbs, to consolidate on cost) just after the new year. I'm excited for what is in store for our athletes of Roatan, both young and old.

Thanks for everyone who has contributed, shared the message and taken the time to give back to the community I call home. In a way, I feel a benefit as well, strengthening the distance between us, and giving me a sense of connection with all of you, even though we're thousands of miles apart.


 Keep it up, ever shoe counts!

Shipping address:
SARAH HENKE DB# 462
1335 NW 98TH COURT UNIT# 9
DORAL, FL 33172

No comments:

Post a Comment