Saturday, March 8, 2014

Women Who Live On Rocks

I think I've mentioned this already, but it certainly deserves more attention; Women Who Live On Rocks is the greatest discovery I have made living on this island!  It's a collaborative blog full of comical, and very real, bits from lots of lovely ladies, all of which are Ex-pats whom live on a rock.

For me, it's a fantastic way to identify with other women who face the same interesting nuances, challenges and curiosities that I do, living in a world of bazaar and interesting oddities we call 'island life'.  And frankly, it's downright hilarious.

I've been given the opportunity to participate, and am so happy to call myself a part of the Women Who Live on Rocks contributors.

SO... without further ado, I give to you...



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, so happy to have you writing with us too! :)

    ReplyDelete