Sunday, September 15, 2013

In typical island fashion

I've been trying to write a blog post for this special day for awhile.  It's always a long story, but the short version is, after a series of roadblocks, in typical island fashion; it's late.

Stay tuned for a super fun recap on the last 365 days, and an update on my

1 YEAR ROATAN ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!


Yep, it's crazy, an entire year has passed since I stood before the TSA Security agent at PDX asking me why I had 6 bottles of Citronella bug spray in my carry on.  Can you believe it??

When I arrived on the island, the annual International Fishing Tournament was taking place.  Which, coupled with Honduras' Independence Day, is the biggest festival in town.  So I'm headed out to hopefully see a fireworks show in the bay, before starting another work week.

See you very soon!


2 comments:

  1. I really like the redesign Sarah! Easier to read. Congrats on your 'anniversary' :) I'm so glad you're here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rika! It's still under construction, but I certainly feel like a new fresh look for my new fresh year! ;)

    ReplyDelete